Here are a few rules that will make your camping with us more enjoyable.
1. Only one camping unit per site. Only one vehicle FREE
per site. extra vehicles are $5 per day (8am-11pm)
and $5 per night (11pm-8am).
2. All campfires must
be out by 2:00am
3. All camping units (motor homes, 5th wheels, travel trailers, etc) must have the fronts facing the road.
This is a safety issue in case of fire
4. Please leave two feet between your trailer and the lot posts and please leave lot posts
in the ground.
NO OUTSIDE REFRIGERATORS.
5. No more than 2 dogs per lot and No Pit Bulls.
need to be put on a visible leash no longer than 6 ft. when outside of camping unit, they are not to be left alone
in or outside of camping unit at anytime and are not allowed at the beach.
Please remember that you must clean
up after your pets!
6. Beach, picnic and playground area closes at 10 p.m.
7. Parents are responsible for the actions of
their children. Anyone under the age of 18 must be on their lot by 11:00pm
unless accompanied by an adult.
No bike riding after dark.
8. All visitors must leave the park by 11 p.m.
9. Quiet time is from 11 p.m. till 7 a.m. Radios and
TV's must be kept to a minimum.
10. Check in and out is 1 p.m. Cabin check in is 2p.m.
11. Absolutely NO Fireworks in the park, violators
will be asked to leave the park and not allowed back for 3 years.
Sparklers are allowed
with parent supervision.
12. Please keep your campsite clean. The dumpster's are for trash accumulated while at the park ONLY.
Please do not try to burn diapers, tin cans, glass, etc.
13. Big Prairie Township Parks Commission reserves the right to interpret
and enforce park rules at their discretion.
14. Seasonal and monthly campers are responsible in paying for their own electric
usage. The cost is ten cents per
We have a on site caretaker and these
rules will be enforced, for your safety and for the safety of others camping.
Thank You for choosing our park and we hope you have a great time!