To Print This Form
Go To: (File)
On Your Menu Bar
DOCK RELEASE AND PERMIT
Park Installed Seasonal & Community Docks
The undersigned, (herein after referred to as "applicant"), hereby wished to occupy a dock within property under the jurisdiction of the Big Prairie Township Park Commission (herein after referred as "Park Commission"). Applicant agrees that he/she will occupy a dock at the location designed within the PERMIT subject to the following requirements and conditions.
APPLICANT HEREBY AGREES TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- This permit is for one side of the dock only. The dock shall be seasonal and shall be occupied by applicant
within the specified dates below. Applicant shall occupy said dock no earlier than May 1st. and shall vacate
and remove any and all personal property including boat lifts no later than October 1st of the current year.
Failure to remove personal property to include boat lifts will be confiscated and become property of the park.
- In the off season, applicant is NOT responsible for removal and storage of said dock. This will be the
responsibility of the PARK COMMISSION.
- This permit is valid only during the year within it is issued and given on a month-to-month basis. Applicant
agrees that the PARK COMMISSION can require that the dock be vacated at any time upon thirty (30) days
prior written notice by the PARK COMMISSION to the applicant.
- Applicant understands that he/she shall be responsible for all loss, damage, or injury related to use of said dock.
Furthermore, applicant agrees to indemnify, reimburse and hold harmless the Big Prairie Township Park
Commission, Big Prairie Township and their agents, officers and employees from and against any and all claims,
costs, actions, causes of actions, losses or expenses related to the use of said dock.
- Applicant hereby releases the Park Commission, Big Prairie Township and their agents, officers, and employees
for any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury related to use of said dock.
- Applicant, as well as applicant's family and invitee, hereby agree to comply with the above requirements and
further, applicant understands that any violation of the provisions contained herein or any rules of regulation of
the PARK COMMISSION can result in removal of said applicant from the dock and/or the eviction of the applicant
from the park involved.
Dated:__________________ Applicant's Signature_____________________________________________
Name of Park: Oxbow_____ Big Bend_____
Dock # & Side:___________________
This Dock Permit is hereby issued by the PARK COMMISSION subject to the above requirements and conditions.